How to plan, schedule and book
We utilize VRBO* because it keeps track of the steps in our transaction. And because it provides you with many useful tools in preparation for your visit. Here is our VRBO-direct link.
* Vacation Rental By Owner
What you’ll find
Bring your toothbrush. And a few clothes. And your homework and toys. But the house is equipped with hi-speed wireless internet (cable), TVs and a radio that’ll handle your iPhone, too.
Where do I get…? Where is the–?
We’ve put together a welcome manual with a little history, where the food, pharmacies, adult beverage points, and good restaurants are. But this intended to be a starter. We hope you’ll want to explore on your own. There’s too much for us to EVER list all you could do here.
A few helpful steps to making your decision.
- Check the weather before you come
- Do a little research about things you enjoy–golf, snorkeling, nature walks, attractions (for energetic children of all ages! You?)
- Remember your sunscreen and your meds!
- Please provide us your cell/text number, and….
- ASK those questions–even the silly ones–we are here to make your visit easy and fun.
3 BRs+pullout: 1 Queen, 1 King, 2 twin bed, 1 pullout
Kitchen with large counter and chairs, sunroom,
great room (open living and dining area), den. Three
flat screen Hi-Def TVs, W/D, iron & ironing board,
dishwasher, microwave, induction stove, oven, Tivoli